- Full turnkey business, comes with all stock and equipment for continued operation
- Great location
- Profitable with growth potential
- Established client base with repeat business
- Solid online presence with great reviews
- Pleasant working environment with positive atmosphere, regular hours
Reason for Sale
Assets Included in the Sale
- Extensive inventory of new and pre-owned stock, accessories, and spare parts
- All leasehold improvements, furniture, and fittings in existing commercial space
- Tools and equipment for repairs and servicing
- Business name, website, social media accounts, and phone number
- Monday to Saturday, 10:00AM to 4:00PM
- Sale of 100% of the Shares of the Business
Operating for more than 40 years, this niche appliance sales and service store has an excellent reputation with its loyal customer base.
This highly focused business is an authorized dealer of new sales, parts, accessories, and servicing and warranty repairs for one of the top global brands in its space, and also carries a wide range of new and pre-owned equipment from other manufacturers.
This business is profitable and has operated continuously during COVID-19; in fact, revenues have shown a substantial boost with the renewed interest in creative activities, and a growing movement to repair rather than continually replace home appliances. There is considerable opportunity to drive further growth in sales by establishing a stronger online presence and through the use of social media.
Conveniently located near a major shopping area, the business comes with a fully fitted out showroom, service and storage space, an extensive inventory of products and parts, and all equipment necessary for continued operation. The space is owned by the current owner of the business, who is willing to enter into a long term lease with the new owner on competitive terms.
The current owner is looking to retire, and wishes to have the business continue in good hands. The necessary technical skills are transferable to anyone with a modest mechanical aptitude, and the owner is willing to assist in training and transition. The business would be suitable for an owner-operator, and would be ideal for a husband-wife tandem.
BUSINESS ASKING PRICE
(Plus Estimated Inventory of $128,000)
Normalized Financial Summary
Download PDF Profile