- Almost 20 years track record
- Solid reputation with established client base, resulting in repeat business
- Profit margins significantly above industry averages
- Comes with well-stocked inventory of parts and materials, and all tools and equipment necessary for continued production of existing product line
- Well-located and easily accessible
- Opportunities to grow
- Owner willing to assist in smooth business transition
- Business has operated continuously throughout COVID-19 with negligible impact on sales to date
- The premises of approximately 1,600 sq. ft. plus 400 sq ft. mezzanine, are well located with ample space to expand the business
- The premises are personally owned by the current owner of the business
- The owner is willing to negotiate a long-term lease on market competitive terms
Assets Included in the Sale
- Working capital (principally inventory) of book value $130,000, with par adjustment on closing date
- Furniture and fittings for premises
- Power tools, hand tools, and equipment
- Cavity molds for injection molding of proprietary parts
- Computer hardware for office use
- Software for punch press / laser cutting of proprietary components
This business was established almost 20 years ago by the current owner and has traded continuously since then. The Company manufactures and sells CSA certified, high-end landscaping lights for both residential and commercial use, using low-voltage light fixtures and transformers. Products are sold on a wholesale basis to customers throughout Canada.
The Company is known for its well-designed, high-quality proprietary lighting products. Its reputation for reliable, timely supply results in regular repeat business with its clients.
This business opportunity would be suitable for an owner-operator, or for an existing electrical manufacturing company looking to expand their market or product lines. While experience in small-scale electrical manufacturing would be advantageous, the current owner can provide the necessary training for the new owner to assume their role in the business.
Opportunities exist to further grow the business with minimal additional investment, through additional marketing and promotion, and by expanding the product line.
Reason For Sale
Owner is pursuing other interests
Sale of 100% of the shares of the Company
BUSINESS ASKING PRICE$360,000
Normalized Financial Summary
** SDE - Seller’s Discretionary Earnings
Download PDF Profile