Purchaser Seeking Business Acquisition
Location Criteria: Metro Vancouver, B.C.
NAICS: 446130 and 621320
Industries: Optical Goods Stores and Offices of Optometrists
General Operating Criteria
- Gross profit margin of 60% or greater
- Optometry practices with eyewear retail
Pacific M&A and Business Brokers Ltd. has been retained by a qualified purchaser with extensive business experience in multiple industries looking to acquire businesses with optometry practices inclusive of eyewear retail sales.
This is an ideal opportunity for optometrists and optical retailers with in-house optometrists looking to transition to retirement and for owners of optometry/optical businesses with multiple locations.
- Single and multiple location businesses.
- Optometry practices with eyewear/vision care retail.
- Full buy-out is preferred and there is potential for partial equity buy-out.
- Gross Profit Margin to be 60% or greater.
- A single location practice/store must provide minimum personal income to the purchaser of $200,000 annually.
- Multiple location practices/stores will be considered on a case by case basis with minimum EBITDA margin of 20%.
Gross Profit Margin60% or Greater
Download PDF Profile
Metro Vancouver, B.C.